A student run Tech Help Desk for Murdock Middle and Murdock High Schools. We are located in conference room 327 in the back of the library. The Help Desk is staffed by Carissa Boudreau, Krista Boudreau, Michael Hamel, JT Huff, and Tim Jones.
What can we do?
- Trouble shoot and help solve issues with student and staff iPads
- Check-out, deliver, and help set-up library equipment for staff
- Visit classrooms and conduct app or equipment demonstrations to help staff implement technology
- Help students and staff use the library's new makerspace area, including the two green screens
- Not sure if we can help you? Just ask!
Interested in joining the team?
Tech Help Desk is a credit course where you will have the opportunity to learn about, and provide, technology troubleshooting help for Murdock students and staff. If you are a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior interested in becoming a part of the Tech Help Desk please let Mrs. Morin, or Guidance know. Fill out the application here: Tech Help Desk Application